Honors & Awards
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Editor's Choice Collections, Journal of Management Articles of Interest, Category: Creativity and Innovation, 2010-2015.
- Top Cited Article Published in 2014, Journal of Product Innovation Management, Top-six cited article of all published in 2013 and 2014.
- Top Professor on Twitter, listed as one of 50 top professors in leadership, innovation, and strategy (top 5 in innovation), 2014.
- Best Paper Proceedings, article included in the Best Paper Proceedings of the 2014 Academy of Management Meeting.
- TUM Research Excellence Award, Finalist, TUM Research Excellence Award in Innovation and Leadership 2014 of the Peter Pribilla Foundation.
- Top Professor on Twitter, listed as one of 50 top professors in leadership, innovation, and strategy, 2013; 2014 (top 15 in innovation).
- Tudor Rickards and Susan Moger Best Paper Award 2012, awarded to the best article published last year in Creativity and Innovation Management, Runner-up.
- Best Teacher Award, Winner, awarded to “teacher of the year within the respective studies at the University of Southern Denmark in Sønderborg”, Faculty of Engineering, 2012.
- Teaching Award, Winner, awarded for “best poster and project on the development of teaching practices” of Lecturer Training Program participants, 2011.
- ISPIM-Wiley Innovation Management Dissertation Award 2011, Finalist (runner-up).
- TIM Best Dissertation Award 2010, Finalist (runner-up), Technology and Innovation Management Division of the Academy of Management.
- CBS’s Presidential Award for Most Imaginative Paper, Nominee (runner-up), DRUID Summer Conference 2010, paper: A functional perspective on open innovation: The role of R&D, manufacturing and marketing in learning and innovation (with Stéphane Lhuillery).
- DRUID Dissertation Award 2009-2010, Finalist (not selected as winner or runner-up).
- CCC (Consortium on Competitiveness and Cooperation) Doctoral Colloquium, Invited participant, 2008.
- Designation “honorable mention”, M.Sc. degree Technology and Society (Technology and Innovation Policy), Eindhoven University of Technology, 2004.